Bead Roller

I’ve been making the bead roller I posted drawings for at TAFE the last couple of weeks. I modified the design a little bit as I went so I need to update the drawings. The sizes of the shafts are all larger and I changed the two outer rollers to be held by shafts that are retained with a keeper plate as opposed to unbrako shoulder screws. The two main threads are larger, too, now- M12. I’ll update the drawings and repost later.

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Misc small projects and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s