Bead roller

 

 

 

I finished this up a couple of weeks ago, but still haven’t found time to take some decent photos. I posted some drawings of this earlier and have yet to finish updating them but I’ll get to that.

Anyway, picture below, lookit.

I tested it on some copper pipe and it seems to work really well. The only problem is that the rollers could use a little bit of a chamfer so they don’t score the pipe. I’ll fix that up next time I use it. Anyway, the design seems to work nicely. It’s a lot more effort than buying one for $150, but an interesting project in any case.

 

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Misc small projects and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s